Podcast Episode 11



You Tube Link

The latest episode is now up.  I had a few problems getting this one recorded so I do hope you'll bear with me and forgive the disjointness this time around...  I hope you enjoy it though!

If you have any comments or questions you're also welcome to come over to the Ravelry Group thread for this episode....

Cherry Heart's Cozy Corner Ravelry Group

... Show Notes ...


: :   THINGS   : :



Zings Needle Case
Pattern is loosely based on my Ready Roll Case




Serendipity - White Summer Crocheted Top

Yarn: Rowan Baby Merino Silk DK in Snowdrop
Ravelry Page


: :   SPINNING   : :


Before soaking and setting...



...and after

Art Batt Spinning

Candy Floss Art Batt by Louise of Spin City UK


New bit of Spinning

Fuzzlings by Fondant Fiber in the Gone West Colourway
Firestar - Wool - Merino


: :   SOCK STUFF   : :


My Rainbow Socks

Yarn:  Kate Selene 100% Merino in Rainbow Sherbet
Pattern:  My own!

Sock Questions for you...

I was thinking of writing up a 'learn to knit socks' type pattern based on my socks above.
Do you think that might be useful for you?

Sock needle reviews - more information about the sock needles I've used and how they compare.
Again, if anyone would be interested in that, then please do let me know.

Sock Related Links

Winwick Mum's Sockalong Group on Facebook

Love.Sock.Wool Podcast with Sara



: :   WIP's   : :


Alice the Fluffy White Cape/Poncho

Ravelry Page - For yarn details
Pattern - winging it!

: :

I also talked about...

Happy Scrappy Squares Blanket

Ravelry Project Page


: :   GOODIES   : :


Swap with Himiko



Swap with Dani of Little Bobbins


: :   PODCASTS   : :

The Grocery Girls with Tracie and Jodi
Little Bobbins with Dani
Holland Handmade with Erin
Love.Sock.Wool Podcast with Sara


: :   SHOPS   : :

Fondant Fiber 

S x




SUBSCRIBE:

   



Comments